Broadband Directions LLC offers Broadband Video FocusSM, an annual subscription market intelligence service, as well as business development and strategic marketing consulting services.
Market Intelligence Service
Broadband Video FocusSM is a unique market intelligence service addressing the growing business opportunity for video delivered over broadband internet connections.
The service has been developed to provide critical competitive insights and actionable data to support decision-makers in developing their broadband video product strategies and implementation plans.
Each quarter, Broadband Video FocusSM subscribers receive:
- Industry report — an in-depth analysis of one media segment's broadband video initiatives (e.g. top 75 cable TV networks, top 40 newspapers, broadcast TV networks and stations)
- Best practice case study on a company that is achieving noteworthy success in broadband video
- Topical brief on one specific subject area within the industry
- Executive interview — extensive Q&A with an industry thought-leader
- 1 day of consulting service per year is also provided to subscribers
Decision-makers in the following functional areas benefit from Broadband Video FocusSM deliverables: marketing/sales, business development/strategy, product management/production/user experience as well as executive management.
The service's insights are highly relevant to all industries impacted by broadband video: cable TV operators and programmers, software/hardware vendors, video content creators, online media, advertising and digital marketing agencies and others.
Click here to learn more about Broadband Video FocusSM, including information about annual fees.
Our typical consulting services include:
- business model development and planning
- product strategy and positioning
- market assessment
- competitive analysis
- product launch/go-to-market planning
- board presentations
- acquisition/retention marketing
- customer outreach and development
- partnership identification
- deal development/negotiation
- project management of technology integration and channel/product distribution
Our constant goal with our consulting services is to provide the maximum value possible to clients. Broadband Directions is flexible to work under incremental fee structures depending on the client's circumstances. We can work on retainer, retainer plus incentive and with equity participation. We expect to perform successfully and when appropriate, are willing to tie our compensation to our success.
Please contact us to learn to learn more about Broadband Video FocusSM and our consulting services. We look forward to hearing from you.